Many people are on hand to help children in care to make progress with their education. Find out here who they are and how they can help you.
This isn’t some weird online school but a team of real people who keep an eye on how you are getting on with your education. If you feel you aren’t getting the support you need at school you can get in touch with us and we will help you. More ...
All of the staff in your school or college are there to help you get the best out of your education.
Find out how certain teachers and other staff can help you. More...
A Connexions Personal Advisor (PA) is someone who can support you to make the best choices about your future.
You can get help from a Connexions PA with any future plans like choosing your Options, planning your career and applying for college, university, apprenticeships, jobs and more. More...
Your carers, parents and social workers don’t come to school with you but they want you to be happy and make good progress. If there’s a problem at school you can talk to them and they may be able to help you sort it out. They can also help you by
- Supporting you to go to school everyday and on time
- Reminding to you get your homework done on time
- Discussing any big decisions you need to make about your education like which GCSE’s to take (Options) and what you want to do when you leave school
- Talking to your teachers if there’s a problem at school
- Encouraging you to join clubs and take part in other fun activities